You and your doctor will work together
to include TAVNEOS in your daily routine
Your doctor will probably tell you to take 3 capsules (10 mg each) twice a day with food, every day.
Capsules shown are not actual size.
Talk to your doctor about how and when to take TAVNEOS. In some cases, your doctor may prescribe less TAVNEOS.
right away if you have severe active
Take TAVNEOS exactly as your doctor tells you to take it.
- Do not stop taking TAVNEOS unless your doctor tells you to
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure
Your healthcare provider may tell you to take 3 capsules of TAVNEOS once each day if you take certain medicines.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take
Swallow the capsules whole with water.
- Do not crush, chew, or open the capsules
If you miss a dose of TAVNEOS, do not take the missed dose.
- Take the next dose at your regular time. Do not double your next dose
Store TAVNEOS capsules at room temperature.
- Temperature of 68ºF to 77ºF (20ºC to 25ºC)
Keep TAVNEOS and all medicines out of reach of children.
If you have taken too much TAVNEOS, call your doctor or a Poison Control Center, or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
What should I tell my doctor before taking TAVNEOS?
Before taking TAVNEOS tell your doctor about all your medical conditions; including whether you:
- Have or have had abnormal liver blood tests
- Have or have had liver problems
- Have or think you may have hepatitis B or hepatitis C
- Have an infection
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant. It is not known if TAVNEOS will harm your unborn baby. Talk to your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if TAVNEOS can pass into your breast milk. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you take TAVNEOS
Tell your healthcare provider about all the other medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. TAVNEOS and certain other medicines may affect each other and cause side effects. Keep a list of the medicines you take and show it to your healthcare provider and pharmacist.
- Some medicines should not be taken with TAVNEOS
- Your healthcare provider may prescribe other medicines to treat your disease